Monday, January 9, 2012

Slow Monday

Slow and steady finishes the race.  My goal is to finish.  Finishing is winning for this adventure.

Today I warmed up for 10 minutes on the stationary bike.  Then I added 65lbs with the weight vest and
slowly climbed 69 floors on the stepmill.  Max HR 143  R 43.   28:23   I cannot begin to describe how
boring this was.  It seemed as if the steps would go on forever.  I don't understand how hamsters can enjoy this type of continous exercise.

I felt very good but now my quads are a bit warm.  I will need to walk this one off for a bit longer.

I intend to give the full gear a test run on Friday. 

My donations from sponsors continue to come in and I am greatful for all the support I have received.  Thank you for your support.

See you at the Top!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment