Friday, January 13, 2012

Play with Pain

After two day off training I was able to get a 30 minute session on the stationary bike this morning.  My left foot still hurts but I felt I had little choice.  The clock keeps ticking and I really can't afford to miss many training days between now and March 11th.

So as we all do at times I just ignored the pain and got the workout in.  I remember getting training in focus techniques years ago and it once again came in handy this morning.

I can feel that my foot is swollen when I put my boot on but the good news is that tonight the pain is better than last night.   It also appears tonight that the swelling is down a bit.  Arthritis/Tendonitis is just something I have gotten used to.  All those years of catching in baseball, soccer, and the adventures in the U.S. Army are catching up to me. 

While you get used to the idea of Arthritis/Tendonitis you really don't get used to the pain.  It is time to focus and push this last pain out so I can return to the training schedule.

See you at the Top!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment