Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ouch

The workout today was 45 mins on the stationary bike level 10 hill climb.  Then 4 sets of 20 floors at
a 75 step pace.   Max HR 143 R 42.   This was not pleasant. 

The real issue is that later in the day I was doing some work around the house and was moving some heavy items.  Now my back is killing me.  My upper back, just under the shoulder blades.    Clearly I over did it a bit on the lifting.  I can only hope tomorrow is a bit better.

Brian is back training after taking a couple days off due to a wicked cold and traveling to take a firefighter employment exam.

My oldest son Stephen who is in NYC has also started trying the step machine in his workouts.  I hope he enjoys the challenge as much as I do.

See you at the Top!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment