Friday, January 20, 2012

Change of Plans

Ever notice how life doesn't always go the way you planned?  You get out of bed in the AM with a pretty good idea of how things should go and bingo!   Things change without any warning or pre-announcement.

Some people don't deal with change very well.  They become frustrated and stressed when their plans go sideways or things change.  Some people don't preform well at all in changing environments.  Others excel when chaos occurs.

So this past year I have seen alot of change.  Some of the change was very hard to deal with.  On the positive side I did have some change late in the year that has truly changed my life for the better.  So some change can be really good.

Today I had planned to get in 69 floors in full gear and air.  That plan changed as we went out early this morning for a motor vehicle accident.  When I returned I had changed the plan and got in a long slow bike ride. 

I will try the full gear climb Sunday I think.  At least that is the current plan.

See you at the Top!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment