Sunday, January 15, 2012

Don't stand still

Sometimes you just have to get on with things.  You know, just stop thinking and analyzing and just do it.  We all get ourselves into situations where we are not sure what the next step should be.  Well if you keep standing still you are getting no where.  So stop standing and start moving.

Warm up today was 10 minutes on the stationary bike.

Then on to the Stairmill.  40 floors, full gear and on air.  12:44  Max HR 112 Max R 44.  This is the first time I have tried full gear and air.  Brian was correct the weight is distributed more evenly than the weight vest and was much easier than I expected.  I felt very good.  During cool down I could feel my quads were a bit weak.   I think the pace (57 steps/min) was a bit too fast as I felt my breathing was slightly faster than I wanted. 

Despite some continued pain it was good to just get on with it and step up with full gear and air.

See you at the Top!

No comments:

Post a Comment