Thursday, October 4, 2012

Getting back on the Horse

It has been months since I last trained for the Fire Fighters stair climb.  I have struggled with nagging injuries in ankles and knees but have decided to give this adventure one more go.

I am already behind the curve as I have gained weight over the past 6 months which will be and additional challenge.  Pressing on is all I can do.

Today a quick stationary bike ride, 15 min, level 10 hill climb.  I just want to get started and hope to avoid an early injury.  Later today I will take a long walk.  Fall is my favorite time of the year and getting out will help clear the mind.

This stair climb will be different than last year.  I will be more focused and prepared.

Stay tuned more to come.

See you at the Top

John

No comments:

Post a Comment