Friday, October 5, 2012

Day two

Often the toughest part of any adventure is the second step.  Today was day two in a row of getting a workout in for the FF Stair Climb.  There were a lot of reasons this morning to not workout.  Pain, lack of sleep, stiff, and hungry just to name a few.

Nagging pain in my knees and ankles has increased this past year.  Some mornings it is tough to even stand when first getting up and walking nearly impossible.   Other mornings it is dull pain that brings an early wake up call.  I suspect it is just age and the cumulative results of years of being active and previous injuries.  Translation; a bit of arthritis is creeping in.

Today was another stationary bike day.  I am starting slow for this second attempt at what I am calling my "Everest".   Stretched and then got in 20 min at level 10 hill climb.

A good second step.  1,309 to go.

See you at the Top!

John


No comments:

Post a Comment