Friday, March 9, 2012

Travel Day

Today is a travel day as the team heads to Seattle.  We drive to Philly and then take a late flight to Seattle arriving near midnight.

Yesterday Brian was still fighting his fever and apparently had a reaction to some medication and got to visit the ER.  This morning he reports he is much better with a near normal temp.  He has not been able to train for nearly five days.

I got in an easy ride on the stationary bike this morning and am now frantically trying to get everything pulled together for the trip.  I just finished printing of the list of my sponsors to carry with me on the climb.  So far 64 people have donated on my behalf and together Brian and I have raised over $9000.00!  We are very humbled by the support.  Yesterday the owner and staff of the West Side Deli in Dushore Pa. left me a phone msg wishing us "Good Luck"!  Several people have sent cards and letters of support also.  Thanks to all.  We will do our best and will focus on the family and friends we are honoring during the climb.

We plan to keep updating the blog on our progress.  Stay tuned...

See you at the Top!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment