Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just when things are going well...

Just when you think things are going well life always throws you a curve.  Brian has been very sick the past three days.  It appears he has a respiratory bug and planned to go to the Dr. to get some help in getting better.

This morning I woke up with a dull pain behind my right knee.  It doesn't appear that it is a injury to the knee but rather has the feeling of a very tight and sore hamstring.   Like most of the aches and pains I get now I have no idea where this came from.  It just appeared from no where.  Yesterdays workout well very well (see below) and I doubt the injury occurred then.  It appears the Witch Doctor is back with the look a like me doll once again.

Speed work yesterday.  3 sets of 20 floors at 85 steps/minute plus 1 set of 20 floors at 100 steps/minutes.  Max HR 130  Max r 45.  Felt very good.  Heart rate recovered to normal resting rate within 5 minutes.

Only a few more days to go.  We fly to Seattle Friday.  Let's hope Brian recovers quickly and the heat I am apply to my hamstring does the trick.

See you at the Top!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment